The Restronic Process:
- Inventory: A complete inventory of your electronic equipment is performed prior to removal. This includes Make, Model, Serial # and Description of the item. Items damaged beyond repair due to the loss are inspected and inventoried on site for LKQ replacement reporting. Lower cost items that are not economical to restore are identified and inventoried on site for LKQ replacement reporting.
- Packaging: Your equipment is packaged safely for transportation to our Frederick, MD facility.
- Restoration: Your equipment will be disassembled, inspected for signs of damages, cleaned with de-ionized water and surfactants, dried in a low humidity chamber, inspected again prior to reassembly, and thoroughly tested. This is the only proven method of restoring your electronic equipment to prior loss conditions. Restronic will make minor repairs when possible or provide an estimate if major repairs are required.
- Reporting: Restronic prepares and submits a final report to your insurance company at completion of restoration & testing. This itemized report includes a recommendation for reinstatement of each item and or recommendation for replacement along with a current Like Kind and Quality replacement value.
- Climate Controlled Storage: Your equipment will be stored in our climate controlled facility until you are ready to receive it.
- Installation & Configuration: Following delivery, Restronic can install and configure your equipment.
- Warranty: All successfully restored equipment is returned with a one year warranty which covers any loss related failures.